How Can We Help?
Revit Graphics & Annotation
Revit Standards & Best Practices
- Show Remaining Articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How do I change the organization of my views or sheets in the Revit project browser?
Views, Sheets, and Schedules in your Revit project browser can be organized (filtered, group, sorted) by any sheet or view parameter.
- From the View Tab of the ribbon choose User Interface > Browser Organization. Or you can right click on the project browser ‘Views’ tab and select Brower Organization.
- Revit provides several default options including f, however you can create a new one to fit your own project specific needs. Simply hit New and determine your filtering and grouping and sorting needs.
- Changing the project browser changes it for everyone working in the file. The next time they open Revit they will see the new browser changes.
- Schedules organization added with Revit 2018.
Download PDF – KB-201215-Browser Organization