Live Instructor led Revit classes are scheduled each month. Get the same personal attention as in a physical classroom, from the comfort of your home or office.
Everything you need to know about Revit Architecture in ONE Course
Each course includes nine 4-hour classes over three weeks. Giving you time to absorb the information and practice.
- This is NOT pre-recorded! Each class has LIVE instructors so you can ask all your questions!
- We use real-world projects as examples, so you can immediately apply what you’ve learned.
- Class sizes are limited to 10 attendees, so you get the personal attention you deserve.
- We offer free retakes within 12 months.
- Memberships are NOT required for our regularly scheduled courses.
- Custom training is also available for Project and Role based.
Comprehensive Revit Architecture
Comprehensive Revit Architecture covers ALL the topics EVERY Revit user needs to use Revit effectively in 9 half-day classes over three weeks.
The Comprehensive Revit Architecture course provides a foundation for the day-to-day usage of Revit. This course focuses on using Revit’s “modeling” tools and how to produce models & construction documentation.
After completing this course, you will be able to Navigate Revit confidently by learning key concepts, such as wall types, curtain walls, doors, windows, stairs & ramps, railings, site & topography, columns, floors, ceilings, roofs, components, families, tags & schedules, annotations, origin points, linking models, work-sharing, BIM management, AND MORE!
We can develop a custom class tailored to your specific goals. Classes can be tailored around specific projects and incorporate your templates, libraries and standards.
If you’ve recently joined myCADD for a training engagement, please take a moment to complete the Course Evaluation form below and let us know how we did!