A Note From our President – May 3rd 2021
It’s hard for me to believe, but it was almost 20 years ago when I started myCADD. Wow! At that time our services were all AutoCAD based, so the name made total sense. Today (and for the last decade) our core services have been concentrated on Revit and BIM Consulting Services, so I’ve been thinking about changing our name for a while.
Last year, during a call with a prospective client, he mentioned how he needed to explain to his partners that we are not a CAD drafting service, but a BIM consulting team. At that moment, I knew it was time to make a change.
That one comment got the ball rolling. I started thinking about new names. At the same time, I asked myself if there was more we could do to make implementing and using BIM easier for our clients. I concluded there was! Our core services focus on Standards, Templates, Libraries, Training and Support. Over the last year we have developed new products and improved services for each. Today along with our name change are proud to introduce the following.
- New Revit Starter Standards & Template (Architectural)
- New Revit Family Libraries & New lower prices (Plumbing Fixtures, Countertops, Detail Components, Exercise Equipment, Annotation)
- New Comprehensive Revit Training Class (Offered each month)
- New Flexible Monthly BIM Management and Support Memberships. (No more yearly contracts.)
- New Revit Knowledge Base (Growing each day)
It’s been great to serve you for all these years, and we look forward to being an important part of your team for many years to come!
President – myBIMteam