Each computer can be different, and it depends if the project is stored on your local server or if it’s a Cloud (BIM 360) project.
Scenario 1 – Workshared projects on local server
- The default path for local files is: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents
- To verify or change the path
- Open Revit
- Go to File > Options > File Locations
- Note the “Default path for user files”. Adjust location as desired.
Scenario 2 – Revit cloud model (BIM 360)
- Local files are located at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Revit\<Autodesk Revit Version>\CollaborationCache
- This path cannot be adjusted.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.