Yes, there is! Use eTransmit. In a single step, eTransmit can also purge unused items and remove views to reduce model size.
- Close all open projects! You cannot e-transmit your open project.
- Navigate to the Add-Ins menu and find “Transmit a model”
- You may need to hide the “Recent Files” page to display Revit’s menus
- Select the file to transmit
- Select a folder to save the package
- Choose from various options
- Click Transmit Model when done.
- eTransmit is built into Revit 2019 and later versions.
- It may take a few minutes for eTransmit to complete.
Download PDF – KB-201206-Transmit Revit Files
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.