Views, Sheets, and Schedules in your Revit project browser can be organized (filtered, group, sorted) by any sheet or view parameter.
- From the View Tab of the ribbon choose User Interface > Browser Organization. Or you can right click on the project browser ‘Views’ tab and select Brower Organization.
- Revit provides several default options including f, however you can create a new one to fit your own project specific needs. Simply hit New and determine your filtering and grouping and sorting needs.
- Changing the project browser changes it for everyone working in the file. The next time they open Revit they will see the new browser changes.
- Schedules organization added with Revit 2018.
Download PDF – KB-201215-Browser Organization
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.