It’s actually easy! There is a “type” setting that can be changed to show a gap in the grid line.
- Select your column grid line and hit “Edit Type”.
- Change the setting for “Center Segment” to “None”.
- Change the ‘End Segments Length’ to a different value if desired.
- You can override any individual grid lines via grips on the screen.
- This change is a “type” change and will effect all column grids of this type in all views of the project. If you want some grids with a gap, and some without, create a different type for each.
Download PDF – KB-201207-Column Grid Line Gap
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.