Revit 201 – In-Depth Modeling and Custom Families – Sep
- Revit 201 – In-Depth Modeling and Custom Families
September 14, 2020 - September 22, 2020
1:30 pm - 5:15 pm
This Revit 201 class picks up where the Revit 101 class leaves off. We cover all the options and
settings for each tool, plus cover additional tools not in the intro class. We also take a deep dive into
creating Custom Revit families.
The goal of the 201 class is to provide attendees with a complete and thorough understanding of each
tool. After the class, attendees will be aware of all the options for each tool and be able to make all
the modeling customizations required for their project.
Pre-requisite: We expect all students to be comfortable with computer PC basics using Microsoft windows. The
class assumes attendee will have familiarity with assembling architectural construction documents.
Attendance in Revit 101 or a minimum 6 months Revit experience.
- Classes are 1:30 to 05:15 PM EST +/- each day.
- Small class sizes – a maximum of 10.
- Each attendee will get a certificate of completion.
- All class materials will be provided.
- Free retakes within 12 months.
- Discounts on myCADD Revit Families and advanced training.